Our Summer Fit Academy program is back! Fit Academy is a summer day camp for kids ages 5-12 years old. In a fun and active environment, we will promote healthier lifestyles for all children through daily group exercise, games, nutrition education, cooking schools, and more!
Sign up for this program by enrolling through the form below. Spots are already filling up, so be sure to register if you want to be a part of the program this Summer!
We are now taking enrollment for the 2021 months of June – August
- Who: For kids ages 5-12 years old
- Where: Paul H. Broyhill Wellness Center
- When: June 2021 – August 2021
- Camp Hours: Monday – Friday. Arrive between 7:30am and 8:00am, pick up at 4:30pm.
- Fee: $150 per week
- Activities include: Hiking, gardening, swimming, nutrition classes, daily group games and activities, fitness classes, and so much more!
- Registration: Parents can choose to register their child for the entire 8 weeks of camp, or pick and choose weeks for the summer
- More Information: Contact Heather Casey at (828) 266-1066 Ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or learn more.