Fit Academy is a summer day camp for young people aged 6 to 12. Campers will experience daily group exercise, games, nutrition education, cooking lessons, and extraordinary fun! Fit Academy promotes healthier lifestyles for ALL children. The camp is open to Wellness Center members and non-members, and will operate in one-week sessions from June 8 through July 3, and July 6 – July 31.
Fit Academy is currently FULL for the 2020 dates of June 8 – July 3.
We are now taking enrollment for the 2020 dates of July 6 – July 31
- Who: Young people aged 6 to 12, members or non-members
- Where: Paul H. Broyhill Wellness Center
- When: June 8 – July 3 & July 6 – July 31. Sessions are 1 week at a time
- Camp Hours: Arrive between 7:30am and 8:00am, pick up at 4:30pm daily
- Fee: $150 per week (limited scholarships available)
- Activities include: Hiking, gardening, swimming, nutrition classes, cooking classes, daily group games and activities, fitness classes, bowling and so much more.
- Registration: Parents can choose to register their child for the entire 4 weeks of camp, or pick and choose weeks for the summer.