Challenge Yourself To Maintain, Not Gain This Holiday Season!
How it works: Just weigh-in sometime between now and November 25th and submit your starting weight on the form below. Make a healthy diet and exercise program a priority through the holiday season so that you maintain your starting weight. Submit your final weight on Jan 4, 2021!
3 Ways You Can Fight Holiday Weight Gain!
If you want to change the way your body looks you need to add weight training to your routine. Weight training will allow you to tone and shape your body like no other form of exercise. A properly designed program will increase your metabolism and help speed up fat loss.
Watch Your Calories
Focus on eating nutrient dense, high fiber foods that give your body the nutrients it needs and keeps you satisfied for hours. Be physically active and do not consume more calories that you are burning.
A properly designed interval workout will help maintain lean muscle mass and keep your metabolism elevated for hours after the workout has ended. When done right , interval training will take your fat loss and fitness to a new level.
We’ve set up a few weekly challenges to help you get through this challenge.
- Week 1 – Challenge yourself to do some sort of physical activity on Thanksgiving Day. Just move your body for at least 20 minutes.
- Week 2 – Aim for three weight training workouts during the week,
- Week 3 – Try the following interval workout 2 times this week: Warm-up, then alternate 30 seconds hard, 1 min easy for 20 minutes, then cool down. You can choose your activity.
- Week 4 – Aim for at least 2 weight workouts and 3 cardio workouts this week.
- Week 5 – Try to workout at least 3 times this week.
- Week 6 – The final week. Aim for at least 2 weight workouts and 3 interval workouts this week.
Submit Your Starting Weight Here!