You Are Stronger Than You Think
Personal & Family Memberships
When you join the Wellness Center, you are getting “More Than A Gym!”
Our commitment to you is to provide top notch customer service, highly trained and committed fitness professionals, top of the line equipment and a community to journey with you on your path to wellness.
If you are interested in joining, or learning more about if this is the right fit for you, follow the link below to schedule a tour, or speak to someone about membership options today!
Our prices vary based on several factors. For questions or to request a membership price quote please contact us below, or call 828-266-1060.
Are you a business owner or administrator?
The CDC estimates that full time workers in the U.S that suffer from chronic disease (such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, arthritis) miss about 450 million MORE days of work each year than healthy workers. Estimated cost of loss of productivity is more than $153 billion dollars a year.
Increase productivity and energy while decreasing sick days, stress levels, and healthcare related costs with this employee benefit.
“The WC has lots of great staff and instructors, many with long tenures so you have relationship with them. In 2007, I broke my shoulder while hiking.. A WC personal trainer helped me regain strength. In many ways, I feel like I am in better condition than before the fracture.”
“I love the Wellness Center! My family and I have been members for over 15 years and we feel like family whenever we workout there. We’ve actually built life long friendships with many of the members. I love that the facilities are ever changing; they change with the times and the needs of the members. It is definitely a full service center that provides something for everyone, regardless of ability. I truly believe it’s the #1 facility in Boone.”
“So many different types & levels of excercise available. Trainers and teachers are extremely helpful” -Wellness Center Member
“Great workout place when visiting the mountains. Go there every time. Great and friendly staff, and definitely worth the fee.”
Membership Options and Rates
Choose the membership plan that is right for you! We offer membership options for many different ages and stages of life. Whether you are single, have a family, or are an empty nester, we’ve got a plan for you! Read some of the details below:
- Individual: A membership for a single individual, age 18-64.
- Couple: A Membership for those who are married, ages 18-64.
- Child: Add a child and make it a family membership! $15/m per child. Child must join under an active parent or guardian account
- Silver: A membership for a single individual, age 65+.
- Silver Couple: A membership for those who are married, ages 65+.
- Military, firefighter, police, or first responder: An individual membership specific for these populations.
- Corporate: A membership for employees (or spouses) in one of our corporate member companies.
- ARHS employee or spouse: Membership options for our fellow ARHS employees and their spouses.
Amenities & Benefits
We have so much to offer and we are continually adding programs and activities. Check out these amenities and benefits you can access when you’re a member.
- Fitness Classes
- Childcare Services
- Cardio Equipment: stationary bikes, treadmills, stair climbers, elliptical machines
- Televisions throughout
- Free Weights
- Weight Machines
- CrossFit (additional fee)
- Raquetball Court
- Indoor Track
- Nutrition Services
- Personal Trainers
- Clinical Wellness Programs