THRIVE Health Management Programs
Our redesigned THRIVE Health Management Programs give you the education & resources that you need to be successful in successfully managing your health and wellness. Each program is tailored to accommodate your needs if you qualify for that program. Furthermore, by participating you‘ll have access to all that the Paul H. Broyhill Wellness Center has to offer including a friendly & knowledgeable staff, premier fitness facility, and more!
Click on each program to find out more, including any forms needed for entry to the program. You can also contact us for more information.
Diabetes Self Management
- Learn the knowledge to self-manage your Diabetes
- Regularly scheduled exercise classes and self-management classes to prepare you for success.
- Accountability partners with staff & peers to help you stick to a plan
Prevent T2 & Weight Loss
- Evidence-based weight-loss and type 2 diabetes prevention program designed by the Center for Disease Control.
- Receive the tools and knowledge to prevent obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Parkinson's Exercise Program
- Diverse exercise program which encompasses boxing, dance, and more to help with Parkinson’s and Parkinson’s related symptoms.
- Fun and safe environment to better control your symptoms!
Living With Chronic Pain
- Land and aquatic therapy designed to help you manage your chronic pain.
- Great if you have arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphedema, and more
- Recreation based program to help with improving your confidence and abilities after you have suffered a stroke.
- Game therapy which incorporates multiple sports and games designed to improve different aspects of your physical and mental health after a stroke.
- Team-based approach including exercise specialist, physical therapist, and participant.
More info coming soon
Blood Pressure Clinic
- A free weekly blood pressure clinic.
- Offered every Monday and Wednesday from10:30am-11:45am.
- Upstairs in Classroom 2
If you would like more information on any of our Thrive Health Management Programs please contact us through the form below.